Saturday, July 10, 2010

Housing

Hey guys!! We have a confirm on housing AND on the fact that we will have internet at BOTH locations!! I don't know about you, but I'm really psyched to head across the proverbial pond in a few weeks (did anyone else realize that exactly a month from today we'll be in Scotland?).

Here are a few pictures from the two houses:

Here's the view from the door at the 12 CastleStreet flat:
The following are all from the 27 W Maitland Street flat:I'll post new pictures when I get them. In the mean time, remember that we're going to need to bring things like towels and toiletries and stuff-- maybe we could do a communal piece of luggage for that stuff...

Well, that's all I have for today! Hope you all enjoy the last three weeks of your summer!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment